Pages

Translate

Friday, June 20, 2014

Some helpful information to write different Application

                                          Some helpful information to write Various Application
Beginning Line:
1.    I have the honor to state that
2.    May I have the honor to apprise that
3.    May I have the honor to  draw your kind attention that
4.    May I have to honor to state that
5.    With due respect and humble submission that
6.    I, the undersigned, would like to draw your kind attention that
7.    I, the undersigned, would like to state that
8.    I, the undersigned, would like to appraise you that

Last Line:
1.    May I, therefore request your good self to kindly take the necessary steps in this regard and oblige thereby.
2.    May I, therefore, request your good self to kindly look into the matter and provide a suitable solution in this regard and oblige thereby.
3.    May I, therefore request your good self to kindly allow me to attend the exam and oblige there by.


Last Line (Newspaper: Ad for Job)
1.    I hope you will find me suitable for the above and call me for an interview…..
2.    I hope my qualification matches with your requirement and you will call me for an interview…..
3.    Hence I believe, I am the right candidate for the post and you will call me for further discussion.
4.    Hence I have got the good reason to believe that you will find me suitable and will call me to discuss further.
5.    Hence I have got the good reason to believe that you will find me suitable and will call me for an interview
6.    Based on my qualification and experiences if you find me suitable, you may call me at a mutually convenient.


FOR: 
Employment Letter
Employment Application       
 JobLetter                                               Job Application













                                               





Dear sir:
1.    As advertised in the “Daily Star” on 25th June, 2006k, I am applying for the above mentioned position
2.    This is I am writing in regards to the vacant position mentioned above( when advertised)
3.    I am writing to express my interest for the above mentioned position, advertised in the “daily star” on 10th June
4.    I am given to understand that some of the positions have fallen vacant in your esteemed organization. I am applying for the above mentioned position.
5.    From a very reliable source, I got to know that some of the positions are going to be fallen vacant at the (Marketing/ Human resource/ Finance etc) department in your esteemed organization.


Subject writing
1.    Application for the post of Marketing Executive………… (When Adv.)
2.    Application for the post of Marketing Executive position… (When Adv.)
3.    Application for a suitable position… (When Adv.)

No comments:

Post a Comment