Pages

Translate

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sample letter format to School Principal for fee concession.

The Principal
(School Name)
(School Address)
21st April, 2014 (change date as appropriate)

Sub: Application for waiver of 50% of fee (Or full fee)

Respected Mam/Sir,

With due respects, I beg to say that I am a student of your school with a outstanding academic record. I would like to inform you that my family’s financial condition is not stable and even it is hard to meet the minimum household expenses and thus, I cannot afford to pay the school fee.
Hence, I request you to waiver my fee on humanitarian grounds to enable me to pursue my studies further.
Kindly consider my case with a positive outlook and help me to study further, I shall not disappoint you.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully
(Father's Name)

Student Name : 
Class : 
Roll Number : 
Admission Number : 


No comments:

Post a Comment